Monday, May 25, 2009

WHO ARE YOU ?

WHO ARE YOU ?

In a dream, I am suddenly awakened when my name is called out. I am standing in a cloud with a blinding light in front of me. I cannot make out what it is. I shake in fear for my life. From the light it calls out my name again. I cry out who are you? What do you want with me?

" Do not be afraid. I am the Alpha and the Omega. The First and the Last.I am your Lord". Sheer panic flows out of my body. I drop to my knees and beg for forgiveness for all of my sins over and over again.

"Your sins are forgiven as I died on the cross for yours and others but I have risen up from death to everlasting life. I will prepare a place for you in my Fathers house for all that believe in Him and Me. If it were not so, I would not say it".

I ask am I dead? " No your time has not yet come. I have come to you to answer all your many prayers and questions that you have in your faith in Me because I love you".

I would say this would be an earth shattering experience for any one to witness but it doesn't have to be. It would seem things would be a lot simpler if God or Jesus spoke to us directly in this manner. In a sense God and Jesus does speak to us every day we read the scriptures. He speaks to us in a still soft voice, he speaks to us in what happens in our daily lives, He speaks to us for ever to accept Him as our divine Father and pours out his love for us every day. In Jesus name He lays out our answers we have but do we listen? Are we too preoccupied in our worries and duties here on Earth to listen? Have we turned a deaf ear to the communication from God? Do we reject his scriptures as a myth? No wonder we don't hear or see his works.

All you have to do is pray to God in Jesus name and He will open up all His wisdom to your heart so that you will be saved. Such an easy task but so many fail to make the connection. It has to come from the heart in earnest and to make a commitment to worship Him as your God. God is a jealous God but merciful. He demands all your love and devotion. You cannot worship false gods, money, or material things and be a follower of Him. All the others is only sin and will prevent you from experiencing Gods grace and love but only his wrath and judgement.

Speaking of God as a myth. In the Bible there are almost 1000 prophesies that God and Jesus spoke of through out biblical times. 500 have already come true. One that came to mind recently was Israel would again become a nation of the Israelites. This happened in 1948. Jesus gave one that his church would grow, cover the whole world, and never be defeated by Satan. Today Christianity is again growing into new territories ( Africa, Post Communist countries, China, and South America). That cannot be considered a myth could it? Even today the prophecies of Revelations and others are quickly coming true. All it takes is to read the scriptures and they will reveal Gods prophesies as truth.

So is God speaking to us? In his own way I would say definitely so.


No comments: